Chefs Dinner Auction 2014 To be Announced
LIVE AUCTION ITEMS for CHEFS DINNER 2014
- Tasting Menu for 12 at Le Bernardin: Dinner for 12 at Le Bernardin, the internationally acclaimed four star and Michelin-rated seafood restaurant in New York City, includes a menu hand-picked by Chef Eric Ripert. Truly Priceless!
- 5 Nights in Paris: Enjoy five nights in Paris in a spectacular penthouse duplex apartment with a view of the Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame, the Centre Pompidou and la Bastille. This penthouse boasts a master bedroom with queen bed and en-suite bathroom, a guest room with two twin beds and en-suite bathroom and an additional half bath and sleeping loft with twin bed. Large windows with southern exposure and French doors that open to balconies throughout. Located on a quiet street right in the Marais District, just steps away from the Place des Vosges, this is a perfect location to enjoy all Paris has to offer. Enjoy a morning croissant from the corner pâtisserie on your kitchen balcony or stroll to the Place des Vosges for the best tartines and chocolat chaud!! Unimaginable food, world-renowned museums and shopping will all be at your fingertips. (Not available October 20 – November 22 and Christmas vacation. Dates must be mutually agreeable. Housekeeping at bidders expense. Apartment must be cleaned upon departure.)
- 5 Nights at Heavenly, in Watamu Kenya: Heavenly is regarded as the most spectacular private home in Watamu. Heavenly's fresh & modern feel sets it apart from other (usually more rustic) holiday homes in Watamu. Three stories set on 2 beachfront acres, the house sleeps 13 with 5 bedrooms, a shaded outdoor lounge, a huge pool, 3 dining areas and 2 rooftop lounges. The staff includes a cook, a housekeeper, a "do-everything" guy and a night watchman. Watamu, named the second best beach in all of Africa, is a 5 km long beach set in a marine park means pure white sand, no commercialism, no riff raff, no onshore fishing—just a peaceful, long stretch of blinding-white beach with pristine conditions most of the year. Heavenly includes an insiders guide to Kenya from VirginBush Safaris, named among the World's Savviest Tour Guides" by CNN. With VB's frequent vetting of exclusive, off the beaten track camps, VB has cultivated its own "little black book" and has insider access to rare and special safari experiences that other tour companies just don't offer. Blackout dates apply, safari expenses not included
- Broadway Theatre Package of 16 tickets to some of Broadway's hottest shows: Producer’s seat tickets to Broadway’s Tony Award-winning shows including Mathilde, courtesy of Robert and Lynn Wankel, Gentleman’s Guide to Love and Murder, Kinky Boots and Book of Mormon, courtesy of Paul and Florence Libin, as well as upcoming smash hits It’s Only a Play and The Last Ship, courtesy of Roy Furman.
- VIP Access of Bordeaux hosted by The Wine Trust and Chateau Fieuzal: A four night/ five day itinerary of the world’s most renowned wine region with insider access to the most exclusive properties. Your trip will include accommodations for two at Chateau Fieuzal in Pessac Leognan (Grand Cru de Classe de Graves) and visits to Margaux, Pessac-Leognan, Pauilliac, Saint-Emillion, and Pomerol. (*Please allow a minimum of 3 months notification for planning. Black out dates will apply.)
- East End Chefs Package: Throw the most delicious and unique party with Hayground School's wood burning pizza oven and Townline BBQ's smoker truck brought to your home! Also included are Verterra plates and utensils, and gift certificates to Almond Restaurant and Stone Creek Inn.
- Spectacular Hamptons Garden Tour: Six people will tour the magnificent gardens and studios of Toni Ross, April Gornick and Eric Fischl, and Steve and Laura Riggio. Lee Skolnick, architect of all three residences and studios, will guide the tours. Includes a consultation with reknowned landscape architects Edwina von Gal and Tony Piazza of Piazza Horticultural Group on the benefits and philosophy of toxin free gardening.
- Magnum of Chateau D'Esclans rosé: Wine Spectator says of this fine wine, “The mouthfilling flavors of dried cherry, currant and ripe pear are flanked by concentrated notes of allspice and dark chocolate.” A magnum of internationally-acclaimed rosé from France.